The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums that you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what albums my friends choose. To do this (on Facebook), go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note.
- Brutal Youth, by Elvis Costello
- Rudebox, by Robbie Williams
- Best of John Hiatt
- Yellow Moon, by The Neville Brothers
- Oh Mercy, Bob Dylan
- Wrecking Ball, by Emmylou Harris
- Ö, by Herbert Grönemeyer
- Transverse City, by Warren Zevon
- Mutter, Rammstein
- Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea, by P.J. Harvey
- Secrets of the Beehive, David Sylvian
- Exciter, by Depeche Mode
- Turbulent Indigo, by Joni Mitchell
- The Nina Hagen Band
- White City, A Novel, by Pete Townshend.
And for a bonus: The Greatest of the Guess Who.